- Public Health Emergency Status -
BOROUGH HALL: All departments and offices at Borough Hall are closed to the public but remain operating Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 4:00 PM). Call (732) 739-3900 for assistance.
For Borough Council and board, commission, and committee meeting teleconference and videoconference information please visit Public Notices.
- TRASH COLLECTION: Garbage and recycling collection times may vary as Suburban Disposal may need to adjust workforce shifts and schedules.
- RECYCLING CENTER: The Recycling Center is OPEN on Saturdays 9 AM to 12 Noon for drop-off of recyclables and pick-up of leaf bags for Keyport residents. Masks and social distancing required. Call (732) 264-5136 with any questions.
- BUILDING DEPARTMENT: All permit applications are being accepted and processed and required inspections are being scheduled. Call (732) 739-5134 for assistance or for additional information CLICK HERE.
- WATER-SEWER UTILITY: Water Shut-offs have been suspended (CLICK HERE) during the Public Health Emergency.
- SENIOR CENTER: The Keyport Senior Center is closed to the public but continues to provide virtual programs. Call (732) 264-4916 with any questions.
- LIBRARY: The Keyport Public Library is closed to the public but continues to offer material pickup, virtual programs, and reference services. Call (732) 264-0543 with any questions.
The Revised General Ordinances of the Borough of Keyport included in the Borough Code are available online (CLICK HERE). The link to the online Borough Code has been added to the website in the ONLINE DOCUMENTS menu.
SMALL BUSINESS GRANT OPPORTUNITY: The Borough of Keyportt is offering qualifying small businesses operating at a location within the Keyport Neighborhood Preservation Program (NPP) district boundaries the opportunity to apply for grants for commercial rent, mortgage, and utility payments. Grants are supported by federal COVID-19 recovery funds administered by the N.J. Department of Community Affairs through the Keyport NPP. For details and application information CLICK HERE.
The Borough of Keyport is developing a Complete Streets Plan to support the construction and reconstruction of the Borough's street network with the safety, mobility, and accessibility needs of all users in mind. The Keyport Complete Streets Plan will benefit all road users and especially seniors, people with disabilities, and community members with limited transportation options. The Complete Streets Plan is being funded by a grant from the North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority, Planning for Emerging Centers Program. Visit www.KeyportStreets.com for additional information.
• News & Announcements •
• Events •
• Public Notices •