COVID-19 Updates & Information
NJ State Covid-19 Information Hub CLICK HERE
Monmouth County Covid-19 information CLICK HERE
UPDATED: November 19, 2020
- BOROUGH HALL: All departments and offices at Borough Hall remain operating Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 4:00 PM) but are closed to the public. Call (732) 739-3900 for assistance.
- TRASH COLLECTION: Garbage and recycling collection times may vary as Suburban Disposal may need to adjust workforce shifts and schedules.
- RECYCLING CENTER: The Recycling Center is OPEN on Saturdays 9 AM to 12 Noon for drop-off of recyclables and pick-up of leaf bags for Keyport residents. Masks and social distancing required. Call (732) 264-5136 with any questions.
- BUILDING DEPARTMENT is accepting and processing all permit applications. Call (732) 739-5134 for assistance or for additional information CLICK HERE.
- WATER-SEWER UTILITY: Water Shut-offs have been suspended (CLICK HERE) during the Public Health Emergency.
- SENIOR CENTER: The Keyport Senior Center is closed to the public but continues to provide virtual programs. Call (732) 264-4916 with any questions.
- LIBRARY: The Keyport Public Library is closed to the public but continues to offer material pickup, virtual programs, and reference services. Call (732) 264-0543 with any questions.
October 8, 2020 - Monmouth Acts Covid-19 Mental Health Flyer (Folleto de salud mental monmouth actúa covid-19)
May 29, 2020 - Sidewalk Cafe Application and Ordinance
April 29, 2020 - Tips for Social Distancing Consejos para el distanciamiento social
April 21, 2020 - Fulfill Launches New Text System to Find Nearest Food Pantries
Need Food Flyer Necesita Folante de comida
April 2, 2020 - Public Works Department Update
April 2, 2020 - Health Department Update
April 1, 2020 - Small Business Owners Guide to CARES Act
April 1, 2020 - COVID-19 Testing Update
April 1, 2020 - PPE & Medical Supplies Update
April 1, 2020 - Issues Related to Ventilation
April 1, 2020 - Guide to CARES Act Tax Rebate
April 1, 2020 - Guide to Unemployment Benefits